Maintenance Logistics Analyst
Saint Louis,Missouri,United States
The F-15 Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) team requires an entry level Systems Support Technologist. This is a Maintenance Logistics Analyst role.System Support Analysis (Non - IT position).Position Responsibilities:
- Assist in the Maintenance Task Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis and documenting changes to maintenance support requirements in the existing LSAR in supporting the F-15E (USAF), F-15K (Korea), F-15SG (Singapore) and F-15SA (Saudi Advanced) aircraft configurations and/or support development for F-15QA (Qatar).
- The successful candidate will receive daily task assignments and coaching from the team's Technical Lead Engineer (TLE).
Please Note: This is not an IT or Database Administrator type role. Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience)
- Must have the ability to obtain a US Secret Security Clearance
- Logistics Support Database
- Maint Task Analysis Process
- Interpret Engr Data
- Operations & Maint Support
- Collaboration Experience
Typical Education / Experience
- Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
United States; The Boeing Company