Precision Heli-Support, LLC is a FAA Part 145 Repair Station looking for an Avionics Apprentice to support aircraft maintenance and modification projects on fixed wing and rotorcraft. The successful candidate will have the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Wire printing
- Wire harness assembly
- Using hand tools and avionics specialty tools.
- Read and interpret electrical fabrication and installation drawings.
- Assist I electrical/avionics installation and troubleshooting on aircraft.
- Must be able to pass drug test.
- Competent with Microsoft office suite of software ( Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong documentation and organizational skills preferred
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Normal/corrected sight to 20/20
- Must be able to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, etc.
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a high school graduate
- Must have a driver#8217;s license
Benefits include:401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid PTO, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Life insurance, Short term and long term disability, Full Holiday Schedule and more.This company, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans status, or sexual orientation. All selection, hiring, and promotion decisions will be based on valid job related requirements consistent with performance of the essential functions of the position. This policy is in keeping with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Acts, as amended, and other applicable federal and state laws. Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given qualified to the Corporation#8217;s Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment.