Aircraft Mechanic - C130 Immediate Opening
This is actually a Contract position with a possible temp to hire after 6-12 month contract. Inspects, troubleshoots, repairs, overhauls and modifies aircraft systems and powerplants in accordance with established written procedures, specifications, and standards. Candidate must be knowledgeable in aircraft systems operation and maintenance to include landing gear, powerplants, flight controls, disassembly, reassembly, rigging and aircraft movement.Must be able to read and speak English. Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.Mission essential functions and other duties may be assigned as required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years#8217; experience in aircraft maintenance/modification.
- Prior experience in Organizational and Intermediate level maintenance on C-130 and flight line experience highly preferred.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot aircraft systems and components.Must provide personal tools and shadowed toolbox required by the Company. Personal tool inventory list must be completed prior to arrival See the minimum tool list for Aircraft Mechanic and Greenville Toolbox Shadowing Guidelines attached to email
- Candidates must pass a tool inspection on their first day or they will not be permitted to work (inventory sheet in the attached Toolbox List)
- FAA Airframe and/or Powerplant License a Plus!
- Must be US Citizen