The Mechanic A&P responsibilities include but are not limited to:Responsibilities
- Maintain the aircraft in accordance with aircraft manufacturer manuals and FARs and Company policies.
- Maintain the aircraft with safety and high standards in mind at all times.
- Must be a High School Graduate or GED.
- Must have a valid Driver License.
- Must have a FAA A&P certificate.
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels.
- Must have excellent communication and people skills.
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Must have problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals.
- Position is subject to pre-employment and random DOT drug testing.
- Must be able to travel to field stations to make repairs.