Structural Technician SR - Colorado Springs, CO
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a Senior Structural Technician, in Colorado Springs, CO. Summary:
- Responsible for the efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance and modification duties.
- Performs structural modifications/ maintenance on aircraft, in or about back shops, maintenance bases and remote sites; work includes, but is not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting structural components of aircraft and aircraft components.
- Performs maintenance work including, but not limited to, repairing and maintaining machinery and hangar equipment relevant to the position.
- Assists Leads, Supervisors or Inspectors as required during inspection verification or modification/maintenance procedures.
- Performs all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with the manufacturer's applicable maintenance manuals, policies, procedures and applicable Federal Aviation.
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all clients Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external).
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
- This position may be considered a safety-sensitive position depending on business area requirements.
- Clients job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma
- Maintenance experience on DoD aircraft preferred.
- 5+ years#8217; experience
- FCC License preferred
- FAA repair station experience is desired
- Experience on DoD/fixed wing turboprop and rotary wing aircraft is desired
- Knowledge of reading, interpreting drawings, diagrams, and manuals; aircraft avionics/other systems; wire coding systems; avionics test equipment; knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job; skilled using basic hand tools, operate ground support equipment, troubleshoot engine electrical/electronic systems, and measuring using a variety of basic and precision measuring devices relating to job function