Production Manager FRC-SW
Overview ZENETEX has become a major force in the field of aircraft maintenance. We proudly support all four branches of the military in performing Organizational, Intermediate, and Depot level aircraft, ground vehicle, and component maintenance. We are looking for a Site Production Manager to serve as the production general manager for all ZENETEX operations prescribed by the Contract Statement of Work. This position will be based at Naval Air Station North Island, CA. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Site Production Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The hiring/terminating, training, planning, scheduling, controlling projects and managing personnel.
- Managing all aspects of safety, documentation, HAZMAT, Tool Control, training/licenses/certifications, scheduling.
- Managing all actions associated with his/her employees to include investigations and reports arising from any quality defect notices issued against Contractor employees.
- Initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
- The ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management.
- Ability to maintain positive and effective oral and written communication with the government customer, employees, and corporate staff
Education and Experience Requirements
- The Production Manager shall have demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the DOD 5000 series.
- The Production Manager shall have demonstrated knowledge and working experience in military aircraft maintenance organizations governed under CNAFINST 4790.2(series).
- The Production Manager must have an in-depth working knowledge of aircraft safety directives, aircraft/vehicle movement, aircraft technical orders/publications (read, interpret, follow and comprehend schematics, diagrams, drawings, charts, and technical publications).
- The Production Manager experience must include a functional knowledge of industrial operations and processes inherent to aircraft and component modification, overhaul, repair and/or manufacturing at a depot maintenance level.
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and basic computer software programs such as NALCOMIS, Word, Outlook, Power-Point, and Excel.
- Experience with aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability.
- Proven management and leadership skills in an aviation maintenance environment required
- Work will require a high level of hand dexterity and finger use in both hands, bending, reaching, pulling, and pushing, as well as the ability to lift 25lbs and over with assistance.
Work Environment (ADA)
- May be required to work in areas that are noisy and dusty. May be exposed to moderate discomforts, such as heat, cold and wind. May be required to wear personal protective equipment, when applicable.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.