Product Repair/Mod Tech - Structures, **Long Term** Tinker AFB, OK (Mair)
Type of aircraft: MilitaryLongevity: 8 monthsQuick feedback: YES Type of work environment: Military Summary
Tools required: YES Years#8217; experience: T ypically 4 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.License requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Not specified Other
- MUST HAVE HELD ACTIVE CLEARANCE IN PAST 24 MONTHS.
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform structural modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of structural parts.
- Able to perform close tolerance drilling, reaming, removal, and installation to critical support structures and fracture critical areas.
- Ability and understanding of locating blind holes necessary for installation of new structural items to existing structure.
- Perform efforts associated with sealing, painting, shimming, and preserving structure in accordance with standard repair processes.