Product Repair/Mod Tech - Electrical, **Long Term** Tinker, AFB (Mair)
Type of aircraft: MilitaryLongevity: 9 monthsQuick feedback: YES Type of work environment: Military Summary
Tools required: YES Years#8217; experience: T ypically 4 or more years#8217; related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.License requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Not specified Other
- MUST HAVE HELD ACTIVE CLEARANCE IN PAST 24 MONTHS.
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrates the capability to read and interpret engineering drawings, technical orders, process specification, and retrofit requirements to perform electrical modification/repair.
- Experienced in the use of tooling assemblies and fixtures for depot level modification and repair of electrical wiring.
- Able to perform connector terminations including shielded wires, coaxial cables, and fiber optic wiring.
- Ability and understanding of routing instructions and handling of harnesses.
- erform efforts associated with sealing, wrapping, bonding, tying, and closure of wire harnesses and cables in accordance with standard processes.
Key Words: Avionics, Avionic, Electrical, FCC, Technician, Mechanic, Maintenance, Airplane, Aviation, Aircraft,