Maintenance Director/AP Mechanic
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure Daily, Weekly and Monthly department goals are established, and results communicated in a timely fashion.
- Supervision and delegation of taskings to personnel employed in the maintenance department.
- Perform all manner of maintenance on Corporate Aircraft in accordance with company procedures, manufactures technical manuals, and Federal Aviation Regulation.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshoot airframe and powerplant components.
- Document all work performed per company procedures and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Employ technical knowledge to solve moderate problems by interpreting technical documentation such as manufacturers#8217; manuals, blueprints, ICAs, MELs and FAA regulations to return the aircraft to an airworthy condition.
- Ensure all log book entries are posted and correct before returning an aircraft to service (Ref. 14 CFR Parts 43 & 91).
All Applicants must:
- Possess an Airframe & Powerplant A&P License, IA Required.
- Own hand tools
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screening as well as random testing.
PREFERRED SKILLS Corporate Aviation Experience including but not limited to:
- Dassault Falcon
- Beechcraft King Air (various models)
- Bombardier Challenger
- Beechcraft Premier
- Various Piston aircraft (Lycoming and Continental)