Maintenance Control Supervisor
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Maintenance Control supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring all personnel perform in a safe and efficient manner, as well as supervising the maintenance activities performed on all operational aircraft. Ensuring that all work performed is done in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in any CFR or appropriate manual. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the MEL/CDL program is being properly executed. You will be required to perform on-the-job training with the other maintenance personnel. Other duties as assigned.
* Must hold a current Airframe & Powerplant certificate and company-issued licenses.
* Has at least two years#8217; experience in the maintenance of large aircraft, one year of which must have been as a
* Certificated mechanic.
* Possess good communication skills.
* Have a good working knowledge of the aircraft system and the flight operation.
* Know the appropriate parts of the Maintenance Policies and Procedures Manual, including applicable
* Provisions of CFRs.
* 5 years maintenance experience in a part 121 environment 2 of which should have been in the position of Maintenance Controller.
* Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
* Some travel is required
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators #8211; Major Opportunities