L4 Airframe - Heavy Structures, Everettt, WA (Av)
Type of aircraft: CommercialLongevity: 6+ monthsType of work environment: MRO Summary
- Repair, replace, and rebuild aircraft structures
- Utilize OEM and Engineering drawings to modify aircraft structure or interiors
- Complete specialized tasks, such as flap peening, cold working, etc.
- Fabricate repair parts using special shop tooling, such as brakes, stretchers, etc.
- Utilize special installation tools, such as blind rivet guns, etc.
Tools required: NoYears#8217; experience: 3+ yearsLicense requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Commercial Other
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- US Citizen
Key words: Structural, Sheet metal, Sheetmetal, SM, S-M, Structure, Structures, Aviation, Aircraft, Maintenance, Mechanic, Technician, Airplane