Interior Mechanic K.C.
- You will be taxed on 7.85 per hour on your first 40 hours the balance will be in the form of per diem not to exceed government guidelines
- Interior Mechanic 3 years verifiable aviation experience required.
- Work will be performed on Boeing and Airbus aircraft.
- Must have own tools and be able to pass all FAA regulations.
- Contract is open-ended and expected to be long term.
- If this job or location is not for you, please contact me for other locations.
- We have openings all over the country.
- Plenty of OT available.
- Expected to be long-term.
Bonus $1500 split $250 at 30 days , $250 at 60 days, $250 at 90 days, $250 at 120 days, $500 after 1 Year to be received when you return from per diem break
Please contact:Vinnie Gitto Talent Advocate firstname.lastname@example.org