Gulfstream Avionics Manager
Supervises a crew of technicians in the performance of troubleshooting, repairs, and installation of avionics systems.
- Uses judgment and technical aptitude to make decisions regarding each phase of work.
- Provides expertise and supervises work on Flight Management Systems (FMS), Satcom and Airborne Radio Telephone Systems, EGPWS/TAWS, communications#8212;navigation#8212;radar, TCAS/XPDR, DME, autopilot/flight director, audio, ADF, Cabin Management/In-Flight Entertainment (IFE), and other sophisticated avionics and electronic systems.
- Assigns work to MST crew members based upon scheduled jobs and the technical expertise of each technician.
This role also bears responsibility for providing technical advice and guidance to customers, and internal technicians regarding avionics systems, repairs, and installations. This person is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on all avionics issues and therefore must maintain extensive knowledge of, and stay abreast of the latest technology and products, as well as practical experience within the MRO industry.
- Minimum (5) years experience as an Avionics Supervisor or Manager.
- Verified OJT or factory trained on the equipment to include Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, and Garmin
- Minimum (5) years experience in a supervisory/management role in an MRO and/or Corporate aviation environment.