Full-Time AP Mechanic at STP Airport!
Full-Time A&P Mechanics Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature TECHNICAir's world-class MRO service is available in 14 U.S. locations and 2 U.K. locations. Each location has a long history of highly personalized service, rapid response, and precision quality. When it comes to safety, Signature TECHNICAir embraces the highest of possible standards. Signature TECHNICAir, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring a Customer-Oriented A&P Mechanic at our STP facility in beautiful St. Paul, MN! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: A&P Mechanic
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Medical insurance (4 plans to choose from). Dental & Vision insurance. Paid time off (vacation, sick, and holiday). 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Health Care Spending Account (HSA). Uniforms provided. Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance. Opportunity to participate in employer-paid training courses.
Pay: Salary range based on experience
A&P Mechanics must have thorough knowledge and ability to maintain/repair/inspect all parts of the aircraft, including engines, propellers, landing gear, hydraulic equipment, radio and radar instruments, and airframes. This position, unlike commercial mechanics that often specialize in working on an isolated part of the aircraft requires the mechanic to work on all parts of the aircraft.
- Inspects, repairs, overhauls, upgrades, cleans, paints aircraft and provides for the general and routine maintenance, in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations and aircraft manufacturer's recommendations.
- Maintains detailed records concerning all work conducted, inspections performed, conditions found, and safety compliance.
- Conducts periodic routine inspections for the purpose of ensuring continued safety and proper working condition of flight equipment.
- Prepares, inventories, and records aircraft parts and components in order to prevent corrosion, failure and misuse.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, electricity charts, and instructional manuals.
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, care, and accounting of materials, tools and equipment.
- Complies with company policy and procedures as contained in company manual.
- Some travel may be required to repair aircraft at stations other than the maintenance base.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant licenses that are in good standing.
- Basic mechanic tools (larger and more expensive tools are provided).
- Valid, unrestricted Driver's License.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
- DOT/FAA pre-employment drug screen and a DOT/FAA compliant background check.
- Acute vision and hearing to detect problems and conduct inspections.
- Frequent walking, stretching, bending, climbing, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform service operations in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate hand and power tools.
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by location "St. Paul, MN". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet