Fuel Cell Mechanic – Greenville, SC
HQ Aero is currently recruiting for an experienced Fuel Cell Mechanic for openings in Greenville, SC.Job Duties:
- Perform removal, installation, and inspection functions of fuel cells and assembly, and installation of components such as fuel lines, hardware, and fittings on various aircraft.
- Analyze various aircraft sealing, structural, and assembly drawings, to detect seal level deficiencies.
- Diagnose results of leak test to detect drawing, specification, structural and assembly sealing errors.
- Perform disassembly and teardown operations of aircraft fuel systems and related components.
- Remove fuel cells and components from aircraft, following specific procedures and techniques.
- Prepare cavity for installation of fuel cells and components.
- Install fuel cells and components, following specific procedures and techniques.
- 5+ years#8217; fuel cell experience is required.
- P-3 or C-130 fuel cell experience is required.
- Ability to pass 10 Year Criminal Background Check required.
- Compliant to FAA Drug and Alcohol screening and background checks mandatory.