Entry Level Press Operator -1st Shift
Great opportunity to get your foot in the door to work in the Aerospace & Defense Industry!! Title: Press OperatorLocation: Brea, CA 92821Duration: 6+ months (W2 contract)1st shift: 5:00am - 1:30pmPay Rate: $12.00 an hour
- Manually push or pull mold into position within the press, molds can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Use lifting device to remove mold from press and position on a work table.
- Must have attention to detail in order to correctly close press, set pressure, and set timer for curing cycle.
- Inspect molded parts for visual defects.
- We have a large variety of molds, must be able to follow specific work instructions for molds.
- Able to use measuring devices: caliper, snap, gauge, measuring tape, temperature gun, and other devices as necessary.
- Troubleshoot basic production issues.
- Complete hour- by- hour chart.Follow written and verbal work instructions.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Attention to detail.Regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work up to 50 hours a week and occasional weekends.
- 1+ years of experience required in manufacturing or heavy labor.
- Must be US Person - have original copy of birth certificate or active passport with valid ID in hand.
Additional Requirements:Must successfully pass both criminal background check and drug test. Must be US Person ( US Citizen or Permanent Resident)Must have in hand original copy of birth certificate and Photographic ID (Driver's or Identification) OR Passport OR Certificate of Naturalization OR Permanent Resident Card/Green Card.Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Job ID #54233PO on subject line for email. U.S.Export Policy Notice::To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).