Composite MaterialsAerotek is one of North Americas leading providers of professional and technical management services, in partnership with leading companies and experts from all sectors.Aerotek is currently looking for several candidates in the field of - Composite Materials - for its client Bombardier.Job DescriptionAs a Technician - Composite Materials you will be called to:
- Perform the following tasks: molding, rolling, thermoforming, etc.
- Pour polyurethane, make structural repair of airplane, make plastic injection.
- Assemble, repair and modify composite components (fiberglass, carbon fiber, Kevlar, etc.)
- Sheet metal assembly (riveting, sanding, absence of errors / RNC)
- Stratification (evacuation, wet layering, autoclave, etc.)
- Make the changes according to the bulletins services while respecting the standards of the industry;
- Comply with occupational health and safety standards
- May be working in a noisy environment and in the presence of dust;
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Program (CIP);
- Perform other related duties.
- You have a college or professional training:
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (D.E.C.) Processing of composite materials OR;
- Certificate of Collegial Studies (A.E.C.) in composite materials OR;
- Diploma of Professional Studies (D.E.P.) in composite materials OR;
- Certificate of Professional Studies (A.E.P.) in composite materials OR;
- An equivalent diploma in composite materials recognized by the Ministry of Immigration and Cultural Communities (MICC)
- You have experience as a composite technician (on Bombardier Aerospace products is an asset);
- You are fluent in the French language, both orally and in writing, and have a good knowledge of the English language.
- You are good at reading technical plans;
- You are flexible vis-#224;-vis shifts;
- You have excellent manual dexterity;
- You have team spirit and are versatile; (adaptability in a changing environment)
- You have the attention to detail; meticulous and meticulous work
- You must have a strong sense of autonomy.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada and must provide proof of this authorization if a conditional offer is made.