C-130 Avionics CDI
- Provide Avionics maintenance support for C-130 squadrons within Marine Air Group (MAG) 14. Contract start date of October 1, 2018.
- The Avionics Technician installs, inspects, tests, adjusts, or repairs avionics equipment, such as radar, communications, navigation, and missile control systems in assigned aircraft. Performs tasks independently with little or no supervision.
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies using circuit testers' oscilloscopes or voltmeters.
- Adjust, repair or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies using hand tools or soldering irons.
- Set up, operate ground support, and test equipment to perform functional flight test of electrical and electronic systems.
- Lay out installation of aircraft assemblies and systems, following documentation such as blueprints, manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions and systemic performance problems.
- Coordinate work with engineers, technicians and other aircraft maintenance personnel.
- Perform Organizational (O-Level) maintenance on the C-130.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of C-130 maintenance experience
- Must have CDI certification
- A/M32A-108 Mobile Electric Power Plant (MEPP) certification
- NC-10 A/B/C Mobile Electric Power Plant (MEPP) certification
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://www.applicantpro.com/j/876737-7375