C-130 Airframe CDI
- Provide ACM II Airframe support for C-130 squadrons within Marine Air Group (MAG) 14. Expected contract start date of October 1, 2018.
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks or other problems
- Conduct O-Level maintenance per regulations/guidelines
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components
- Assemble parts fittings or subassemblies on aircraft using layout tools, hand tools, power tools, or fasteners such as bolts, screws, rivets or clamps
- Cut, trim, file, bend, or smooth parts to ensure proper fit and clearance
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance
- Maintain, repair and rebuild aircraft structures, functional components and parts, such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, fuel systems etc.
- Inspect airframes for wear using precision instruments
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of four (4) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of C-130 maintenance experience
- Must be Tow Qualified
- Must have CDI certification
- A/M32A-108 Mobile Electric Power Plant (MEPP) certification
- ACU-20 or ACU-24 Air Compressor certification
- 1428AS100 Portable Nitrogen Cart certification
- A/M26U-4B Nitrogen Cart certification
- A/M27T-5 or -15 Hydraulic Cart certification
- Hydraulic Contamination, Air Frames (AF) experience
- NC-10 A/B/C Mobile Electric Power Plant (MEPP) certification
- Level III Marine Aviation Training and Education Program (MATMEP) or ASM equivalent
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Shall obtain qualifications/certifications within 60 days of contract/option start date or personnel start date (whichever comes first) and will be maintained throughout period of performance.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
- TNC and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by law.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.https://www.applicantpro.com/j/876722-7375