Avionics Technician, Oklahoma City, OK -Corp-
Type of aircraft: CorporateLongevity: 6 monthsType of work environment: Part 145 repair station Summary
- Work in conjunction with the Avionics Supervisor and airframe, engine and sheetmetal department technicians to complete projects.
- Troubleshoot, inspect, repair, modify, and update aircraft systems.
- Ability to train junior avionics technicians.
- Troubleshoot, repair, modify, install, and update avionics systems as specified with minimal amounts of direct supervision.
- Coordinate with inspection department to complete proper paperwork required for each installation/repair.
- Assist enforcement of company and departmental policies.
- Demonstrate competency in use of proper tooling and techniques necessary for termination of wiring applicable to aircraft modifications.
Tools required: NoYears#8217; experience: 3+License requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Preferably King Air, but will accept smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA, Regional)Other
- Must be a US Citizen
- 2+ years experience
- Smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA)
- Not a lot of commercial and/or large military experience
- Not factory work (not assembly, manufacturing)
- Overtime and weekends may be required (everyone starts on first shift)
Key Words: Avionics, Avionic, Electrical, FCC, Aviation, Aircraft, Technician, Mechanic, Maintenance, Airplane