Key Lime Air is a growing airline with over 20 years of history in the aviation industry as both a Part 121 and Part 135 carrier. Our diverse operations include cargo, private and VIP charters, and scheduled passenger service under our Denver Air Connection brand. We operate a fleet of 25+ aircraft, including Fairchild Metros, Dornier 328Jets, and an Embraer Brasilia. Key Lime Air employees are part of an energetic, ambitious team devoted to safety and excellence that creates innovative solutions for air transportation. As part of the Key Lime Air team, you can enjoy living and working in the Rocky Mountain region. Avionics Technician Key Lime Air is currently seeking a full time Avionics Technician to join our team at our Centennial or Denver locations. Starting compensation of $19.00 - $23.00 per hour based on experience.
Minimum Qualifications and Prerequisites:
- Airframe (A) License required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check, verification of credentials, and a pre-employment drug test per DOT regulations.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Valid Driver#8217;s License
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs. unassisted
- Employer paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Matching 401k up to 4%.
- 5 PTO days in the first year.
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Uniforms Provided