Avionics Installers - Level II - Dallas, TX
STS AeroStaff Services is currently hiring Avionics Installers - Level II for open positions in Dallas, Texas.
Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
Maintains required logs and records
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma/GED. Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams
- Strong written and verbal skills required
- Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary.
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job ID: 42895