Avi. Check Out (Service Center) -Little Rock, AR
Avionics Check Out needed in Little Rock, AR
- Minimum of 4 years#8217; experience in Avionics field.
- Determines work needed to be done to complete assignment within established schedule and plans accordingly.
- Performs wire by wire, power, functional and operational check-outs of electrical and avionics systems prior to aircraft flight.
- Required to set-up all required electrical and electronic test equipment in compliance with technical data, and then complete the appropriate functional tests that are required for each system.
- Required to troubleshoot problem systems and take the appropriate actions to correct discrepancies.
- Accurately logs on Labor Data Collection System for work order, time and attendance tracking.
- Technical training in AC, DC, Digital, Analog, Pulse, Comm/Nav and Pitot/Static Systems.
- Experience with Honeywell, Epic, BBIC Software, Baker Audio International.
- Must be able to follow and interpret complex writing diagrams, charts, and schematics.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call @ 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.