We are looking for A&P Technicians with strong troubleshooting skills. Ability to run and taxi aircraft. Candidate will have demonstrated ability of running a team of technicians to complete inspection tasks on budget and on time. Candidate will have knowledge and the ability to work on both King Air and Cessna 208 aircraft. Here are just a few of the specialty areas needed: Cessna: Strong knowledge in the Cessna 208 and Wipaire 8750 float maintenance and inspection programs. King Air: Experience performing major inspections such as Phase 1-4, landing gear OH, wing bolt inspections. Demonstrated knowledge of PT6 series engines.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a United States Citizen or provide proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Hold FAA Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic Certificate
- Knowledge of applicable FAA and environmental regulations
- Must possess the ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work self-directed and within a team
- Must pass pre-employment FAA DOT drug test and participate in random drug testing
- Must be able to lift 60lbs
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have experience with CAMP or other maintenance tracking software
- • Must have own tools and reliable transportation