AP Mechanic, San Antonio, TX -Corp-
Type of aircraft: CorporateLongevity: 12 monthsType of work environment: Service CenterSummary
- Performs assembly, disassembly and repairs required in the completion of airframe overhaul, repair or modifications, including but not limited to removal, replacement and repair of parts of engines, airframes and systems.
- Responsible for helping licensed mechanics set up and tear down the equipment, tools and supplies used during the repair of the aircraft.
- Required to tow and move aircraft during the performance of maintenance duties.
- Assists in the cleaning of parts and components during the repair and assembly of aircraft.
- Performs other tasks and duties associated with the aircraft operation
Tools required: noYears#8217; experience: 3 years college/tech school or militaryLicense requirements: A&P requiredSpecific aircraft experience required: King AIr experience preferredOther
- A&P License required
- 3+ year experience on corporate aircraft
- King Air experience is a plus
- Badge Required