AP Mechanic - MQT
Our Aircraft Mechanics are certified with both Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) licenses and have the important responsibility of maintaining our fleet. This is accomplished by ensuring our fleet meets aircraft standards as required by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Aircraft Mechanics are required to maintain the airworthiness of aircraft and all their components while in service or while undergoing scheduled overhaul maintenance. Tasks are completed according to FAA regulations, company policies and procedures, and instructions from Crew Chiefs, Supervisors and Managers.
In this role, the Mechanic must have attention to detail in order to ensure tasks are completed with precision. The ability to trouble shoot is critical in this position. Position Requirements:
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license or in process and will have within next 60 days
- Valid state driver#8217;s license
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
Read the full job description and list of position requirements on our website at www.envoyair.com.