Deblois Aerospace is seeking a full time A&P aircraft mechanic for our Gaithersburg location.We are a up and coming small company. Ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications.
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service small aircrafts.
- Read & interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components.
- Properly complete all necessary paperwork.
- Troubleshoot systems, disassembles, repairs & reassembles sections & components to maintain full functioning equipment according to technical data provided by the customer.
- Maintain work area and tools in clean and safe working conditions
- Must have current FAA A&P Certification.
- Inspection authorization is a plus and preferred but not required.
- At least 3 years maintenance experience preferred.
- Must be a team player.
- Would like someone with ability to take control and run jobs.
- Valid drivers license.
- Positive attitude towards productivity, safety, and quality maintenance.
- Good communications skills (verbal and written).
- Salary commensurate with experience.