AP with IA
This position is a lead A and P I/A mechanic position at Corvallis Aero Service and is responsible for performing and supervising all work coming from the Maintenance Department. The first priority of this position is to ensure the highest degree of safety is upheld. This position reports directly to the Director of Maintenance is an extremely important part of our company as a leader and a champion of safety.
- Location: Corvallis Oregon
- Hourly position
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly working environment for employees.
- Supervise activities of personnel assuring maintenance is completed with established company policies, procedures and applicable FAA regulations.
- Work with the FAA in compliance of Part 141, Part 135, and Part 145 operations.
- Detailed record keeping on maintenance records of fleet aircraft, assuring 100 hour inspections, annual inspections, and Airworthy Directives are complied with.
- Ensure all paperwork is reviewed for accuracy and complete the sign-off process.
- Ensure the safe and timely completion and prioritizing of aircraft maintenance.
- Monitoring attendance records, scheduling employees to meet aircraft work requirements, and assure mechanics are assigned to correct jobs with no unassigned time.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction and attention to the needs of our existing and new customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and power plant ratings for a minimum of 5 years, with Inspection authorization.
- Meets the requirements of all legal employment and FAA regulations for the position held.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.