AP Engine Mechanics - Charleston, SC
Long Term Contract Opportunity Reliance Aerotech Services is currently seeking A&P Certified Engine Mechanics with experience on GE CFM engines to support a customer's facility in Charleston, SC. These are high profile positions and as such are subject to highest standards of professionalism with regard to dependability, personal appearance, and adherence to customer#8216;s work rules and safety measures. We seek only team players who will impress our customer.Job Description:Selected applicants will be involved in the repair and modification of aircraft engines. Work may be performed on-aircraft or as part of a back-shop maintenance evolution. There are two shifts being utilized, and overtime work is mandatory when required by the customer#8216;s production schedule. MUST be completely flexible on shift and work schedule. Priority will be given to local candidates.
- Current and valid A&P certificate required.
- 5+ years of recent commercial aircraft experience
- Must have solid engine maintenance experience
- Experience on CFM56, GE-90, or other large GE engines preferred
- Must be capable of using Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Engine Shop Manuals, Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, and Flight Test Engineering Instructions or other manufacturer#8216;s or customer#8216;s documents as needed.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and management in a highly professional manner
- Must be proficient using and updating customer#8216;s work records.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must pass FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear 10-year background check with no felonies or DUI history of any kind
- MUST have a current and valid driver's license
Application Instructions:Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format via e-mail to email@example.com To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.