Aircraft Support Mechanic - MSP
Delta Global Staffing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines has openings for qualified Aircraft Support Mechanic job in Minneapolis, MN. Delta Global Staffing has been providing full service staffing solutions and great benefits to clients and employees since 1995. In this Aircraft Support Mechanic job, candidates will meet the following requirements and must be able to perform the duties listed below. Job Description:
- Assist A&P Mechanic in non-technical functions related to aircraft interior or cargo bin components.
- May also be assigned to the move crew, which is responsible for flight day aircraft movement and cosmetic care for Move Crew vehicles
- May also be assigned to utility crew for servicing equipment, hazardous material handling, tool repair and calibration.
- Send resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be able to read and write in English, and comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals.
- Requires high school diploma or G.E.D, and must have at least six months of acceptable mechanical experience or appropriate technical training.
- Must possess basic understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic disciplines as they apply to aircraft systems.
- Must achieve a satisfactory score on tests structured to determine the ability to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to comprehend and apply information contained in technical manuals
- Have a valid driver's license
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to pass an extensive background check and drug test
- Be authorized to work in the US
- Be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Flight Privileges
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings & Retirement
Send resumes to email@example.com Delta Global Staffing (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta#8217;s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. We have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are interested in the Aircraft Support Mechanic in Minneapolis, MN send your resume.