Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
Job Summary: The Manager of Maintenance Training (MMT) reports to the Director of Quality. The MMT will provide training for types of aircraft and/or related systems including aircraft structures and avionics work projects within Eastern Airlines. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the DOQ as necessary to establish specific training needs.
- Maintain training records for all non-Eastern Airlines Maintenance Provides (MPs).
- Incorporate corrective actions or training improvements identified by the company CASS to ensure that the Maintenance Training Program is followed at all times in keeping up with changing conditions, equipment, experience, techniques, and competency of personnel.Be familiar with the company Maintenance Manuals in order to provide instruction to Maintenance and Inspection Personnel.
- Coordinate with various department Managers as well as external representatives to formulate class rosters.Develop, update, and maintain training programs and syllabi for direct/contract Maintenance Staff.
- Track and maintain training records to ensure both initial and recurrent required training is accomplished for personnel requiring training.Notify applicable department head when personnel have not been trained in accordance with company or regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain training manuals and training records of all direct and applicable Maintenance Providers (MP).
- Ensure Maintenance personnel are trained in HAZMAT and Safety programs.Ensure that personnel within the department are authorized and current to perform assigned tasks.
- Ensure accurate / timely metric data for the monthly CASS Report and the Monthly CASS Meeting.
- Maintain MMT Management Checklist in accordance with company manual.
- Member of CASS Review Board and actively participates in CASS activities.
- Perform additional tasks as specified in company maintenance manual for CASS.
Salary: DOEBenefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision, VTL and 401K.EOEParticipates in E-Verify.