Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Aircraft Inspectors with 5 years of experience for a contract assignment in Texas. The Aircraft Inspector will inspect assemblies and sub-assemblies including structure, system, sealing and cleaning. Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Aircraft Inspector are as follows: Other duties may be assigned
- Work from directives, blueprints and specifications, performs inspection on completed sub-assemblies, integral tanks and major aerospace structures.
- Incidental to the above, inspects fastener installation, part location, riveting and sealing for acceptable workmanship, proper functioning, and completeness.
- Documents non-conforming parts and workmanship.
- Possesses High School Diploma or GED
- 5 yeas aircraft Inspector experience
- Demonstrate ability to use precision measuring instruments.