Aircraft Components Repair Technicians - Savannah, GA
STS Technical Services is hiring Aircraft Components Repair Technicians in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Under close supervision, repair and overhaul internal and external aircraft assemblies, subassemblies and components in accordance with our client's Repair Station requirements.
- Develop and apply basic skills in procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment, as appropriate to area of specialization
- Perform repairs of mechanical and electrical assemblies and subassemblies through removals, repair or replacement of defective parts and/or fabrication of replacement parts, and installations in accordance with blueprints, component maintenance manuals, vendor documents, verbal instructions, engineering dispositions, On The Job Training (OJT), and other authorized maintenance data
- All activities to be in accordance with Repair Station requirements ensuring all parts and assemblies meet conformance
- Set up and operate necessary test equipment in accordance with required documentation to perform functional and operational tests of mechanical and electrical aircraft components for return to service
- Inspect all detail parts using blueprints, component and/or overhaul manuals and other required maintenance data to ensure conformity requirements are met
- Maintain and utilize all required paperwork in accordance with FAA Repair Station requirements
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area including test equipment and peripherals
- Comply with all company and legislative environmental health and safety regulations
- Remove skins and related components on flight controls and secondary structure components, locate and install/reinstall parts
- Remove and install APUs and perform all required APU maintenance for all Gulfstream aircraft models. Read and understand Gulfstream and Honeywell Maintenance Manuals regarding APU maintenance and repair.
- Fabricate and repair sheetmetal and associated mechanical parts, components and/or equipment by rolling, shrinking, stretching, braking, riveting or other mechanical means
- Fabricate and repair wiring and electrical assemblies and harnesses utilizing acceptable repair and fabrication processes including splicing, soldering, and pinning of wires
- Demonstrate effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including troubleshooting, soldering and application of protective coatings
- Perform other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you#8217;re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.